COVID-19 (Coronavirus): Here for Your Health
Cedars-Sinai is here for you. Today and every day, your health and safety come first. We remain committed and available to serve all of your healthcare needs during this time—including emergency, primary, specialty and urgent care.
How We Are Keeping You Safe
We are proud to implement the following safety measures for your protection:
- Screening and temperature checks for every person entering our facilities, including staff.
- Universal masking of employees, physicians and patients at all times.
- Physical distancing in our waiting areas and clinical areas.
- Increased thorough cleaning and disinfection for all common areas and clinical spaces.
- Limited visitors to our facilities. Find details about our visitation policy here.
- Designating specific zones for COVID-19 patients, separating patients as appropriate.
We are open
It's important to not delay your healthcare.
Many of our physician's offices are open. You can contact us like you would during any other time so we can help determine your next steps for care. We also are available by:
Planning Your Visit to Cedars-Sinai
It is safe to visit Cedars-Sinai for care, whether in our operating rooms, laboratories or medical offices. We have implemented additional safety precautions to ensure our facilities are a safe place to receive care and those treating our patients are healthy and safe.
Updates From Cedars-Sinai
What You Need to Know About COVID-19 Antibody Testing
We are proud to participate in important research on antibody testing to gain a better understanding of the body's immune response to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. We are not offering antibody testing for low-risk patients or members of the general public with no suspicion of recent infection at this time. Your primary care provider can advise you on whether an antibody test is appropriate for you.