COVID-19: Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital
At Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital, our top priority is protecting the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff. Restrictions remain in place to support physical distancing. We continue to evaluate our visitor policy to allow more people to safely visit their loved one when receiving care.
Due to the current state of the COVID-19 pandemic, no visitors are allowed at this time unless approved by hospital administration.
Visitors will be considered on a case-by-case basis for the following patients only:
- Patients under the age of 18.
- End-of-life patients. The number of visitors in an end-of-life situation will be determined by the house supervisor.
- Patients with special needs (e.g., developmental delays) upon house supervisor approval only.
Visitors are not allowed for patients with or suspected of having COVID-19. For questions about visiting your loved one, please call 310-823-8911 and ask to speak with the house supervisor.
Additional guidelines to note:
- Only approved visitors in accordance with this policy will be allowed to enter our facility.
- Approved visitors will be required to pass our health screening and temperature check, remained masked at all times while on premises and stay in their loved one’s room or designated area while visiting. The lobby is not open for visitor use at this time.
- Approved visitors with a fever of 100 degrees or higher will not be allowed to enter.
- We currently do not allow outside food, food delivery, flowers, gifts or additional clothing for patients, including slippers, robes, pajamas, etc. Any items brought to the hospital will be returned immediately or disposed.