COVID-19 Vaccine Information
When you have the option to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, we encourage you to get vaccinated. Our position is based on the latest scientific data—which favor the vaccine as a safe and powerful way to stop the spread of COVID-19.
For the latest information from Cedars-Sinai on the COVID-19 vaccine, please click here.
COVID-19 Updates from Cedars-Sinai
What Our Patients Need To Know Now
As always, your health remains our top priority and when shipments of vaccine arrive, we will ensure that new appointments are available and that vaccinations are administered without delay. Use one of the following options to schedule your vaccination appointment:
- Log in to your My CS-Link account
- Click on the “Visits” button in the top menu
- On the “Visits” screen, click on the “Schedule an Appointment” button
- Click on the “COVID-19 Vaccine Dose 1” button
- Visit the California Department of Public Health’s My Turn website and follow the instructions
- Call 1-800-CEDARS-1 and ask to schedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment
Don't Relax On Covid-19 Safety Guidelines
Even after being vaccinated, you should follow CDC guidelines—including wearing a mask and practicing physical distancing in public—as we don't yet know if vaccines will stop you from spreading the virus to others.
An important word about Cedars-Sinai physicians: Their offices are not yet able to schedule vaccine appointments. Meanwhile, during this most challenging time, they are going above and beyond to care for their patients. We are asking everyone to help by not calling them with questions about the vaccine. We are all grateful for your support.
Resources for Vaccine Information
COVID-19 vaccine information is evolving quickly. The following resources are available for the most up-to-date information:
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Page
- State of California’s COVID-19 Vaccine Page
- LA County Department of Public Health Vaccine Page
- See a listing of COVID-19 Community Conversations on our Community Calendar
- Visit the Cedars-Sinai blog for the latest vaccine information for Cedars-Sinai patients.