The application deadline for the academic year is December 15 of the prior year.
- Graduation from an accredited U.S. or Canadian medical school, or a valid certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Eligibility letter from the California Medical Board
- Completed general surgery residency from a program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
- U.S. Medical Licensing Examination Level 1–3
- American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination scores
Have Questions or Need Help?
If you have questions or would like to learn more about the Vascular Surgery Fellowship at Cedars-Sinai, please call or send us a message.
127 S. San Vicente Blvd.
Advanced Health Sciences Pavilion, A3600
Los Angeles, CA 90048