Hepatology Conditions, Diagnostics & Treatments
The Hepatology team is dedicated to providing technologically sophisticated and clinically effective treatments. In addition, the Hepatology Program is well equipped with state-of-the-art, noninvasive tools to assess the liver without performing a liver biopsy. Some of these tools include transient elastography (or FibroScan®, including the CAP™ probe), MR proton density fat fraction (MRI-PDFF) and MR elastography (MRE).
Advanced Care for Patients With Liver and Biliary Diseases
We offer the full spectrum of medical options for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of liver and hepatobiliary diseases, including:
- Acute liver failure
- Alcohol-induced liver disease and alcoholic hepatitis
- Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency
- Autoimmune hepatitis
- Cirrhosis of the liver and associated complications including transplant care
- Drug-induced liver injury (DILI)
- Indeterminate biliary stricture
- Indeterminate liver mass
- Liver cancer—hepatocellular carcinoma, cholangiocarcinoma, combined hepatocellular cholangiocarcinoma and other rare primary liver cancers
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Opportunities to participate in state-of-the-art research and clinical trials
- Primary and secondary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC)
- Primary biliary cholangitis (PBC)
- Viral hepatitis (A, B, C, D, E)
- Wilson disease
Have Questions or Need Help?
Call us or send a message to the Hepatology team. You can also have us call you back at your convenience.