Cedars-Sinai is among the few programs on the West Coast with a team of doctors specializing in congenital heart disease. Guided by expert clinical leadership, our team is highly skilled in pediatric cardiac imaging as well as surgical and minimally invasive treatments.
Our team also includes doctors who deliver ongoing therapies to adults with congenital heart disease. All of our experts work together to coordinate personalized care and support for a broad range of conditions.
See a complete list of our expert physicians.
Evan M. Zahn, MD
Peds - Cardiology
- Director, Congenital Heart Program
- Director, Division of Pediatric Cardiology
- Co-Director, Guerin Family Congenital Heart Program
Richard W. Kim, MD
- Director, Pediatric and Congenital Cardiac Surgery
- Surgical Director, Guerin Family Congenital Heart Program