Meet the Heart Failure Expert Team
Nationally recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a "High Performing" program for the treatment of heart failure, Cedars-Sinai can treat your heart condition with a combination of comprehensive, state-of-the-art diagnostic techniques and minimally invasive surgical procedures. Our expert team of cardiologists and heart surgeons are at the forefront of heart disease care, working with specialized nurses, pharmacists and other healthcare professionals to provide each patient with a unique plan of care.
- Desiree Covey, MSN, AGNP-BC
- Jennifer Fleming, MSN, ACNP-BC
- Sheena Greco, MSN, ACNP-BC
- Simran Grewal, MSN, AGACNP-BC
- Stacey Gross, MS, NP-BC
- Irene Marker, MSN, ACNP-BC
- Jennifer Nguyen, MSN, ANP-C, AGACNP-BC
- Chona Pedraja, MSN, ACNP-BC
- Maria Fe White, MSN, FNP/ACNP-BC
Many of the physicians who have medical staff privileges to practice medicine at Cedars-Sinai are independent physicians, and not employees or agents of the hospital. These independent physicians bill separately for their services. You should contact your physician to determine their status and billing practices.