Pain Treatment and Therapy Program
The Musculoskeletal experts at the S. Mark Taper Foundation Imaging Center offer a full range of treatments and therapies for conditions affecting the ligaments, muscles and joints.
- Fluoroscopic- and Ultrasound-Guided Steroid injections with Lidocaine
- Flouroscopic-guided Viscosupplementation for osteoarthritis of the hip, shoulder or knee
Treatments and Therapies by Body Part:
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections: Rotator Cuff Tendinitis or Tear, Bicipital Tendinitis
- Ultrasound-guided Steroid/Lidocaine injections: Biceps tendonitis, Bursitis, subdeltoid/subacomid bursitis
- Ultrasound-guided Steroid/Lidocaine injections: DeQuervaine’s Tenosynovitis, arthritis
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections: wrist or finger tendinitis, ligament tears or dysfunction of the fingers
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections: Tennis elbow, golfers elbow, biceps tear, common flexor tendonitis/tendonisis
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections: IIliotibial Band Tendinitis (ITB Syndrome), Snapping hip, Psoas Tendinitis and bursitis
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections or Ultrasound-Guided Steroid/Lidocaine Injection: Greater Trochanteric Bursitis
- CT-guided Steroid/Lidocaine injections: Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction, arthritis
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections: Jumping knee (Patellar Tendinitis), partially torn or sprained major ligaments of knee (ACL/LCL/MCL), patellofemoral ligament sprain, patellar instability
- Ultrasound-guided Steroid/Lidocaine injections or Viscosupplementation: arthritis
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections: Peroneal Tendinitis, plantar fasciitis, recurrent ankle sprains
- Ultrasound-guided Steroid/Lidocaine injections: arthritis, other foot or ankle tendinitis, impingement syndromes of the ankle (anterior, posterior or medial)
Why Choose the S. Mark Taper Foundation Imaging Center for pain relief and therapy?
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (310) 423-8000.
The S. Mark Taper Foundation Imaging Center provides a full range of advanced imaging, both radiology and cardiology, as well as interventional radiology and interventional tumor (oncology) treatments to the greater Los Angeles area, including Beverly Hills, Encino, Mid-Cities, Sherman Oaks, Silver Lake, Studio City, Toluca Lake, and West Hollywood.