OPEN 7 DAYS
X-RAY & LAB
For any life-threatening situations, please dial 911 immediately.
Please note that on Monday, May 27, our hours will change to 9 a.m-6 p.m.
With Save My Spot, simply choose your location and time, fill out a basic form, and wait from the comfort of your home. Or simply let us know you’re on your way now. Our easy-to-use system allows you to:
- Anticipate your wait time so you can better plan your day
- Spend less time waiting in the lobby when you're feeling under the weather
If the Save My Spot times are taken for the day, you can still walk in and be seen during business hours.
- Photo ID (driver's license, passport or any government-issued photo ID)
- Insurance card(s)
- Copies of tests, X-rays and scans, or medical histories related to your urgent issue
- List of medications, vitamins or dietary supplements you take, any allergies, and your general health history
- A friend or family member to take you home, if needed
- Payment for services, insurance copays or other fees
We accept most forms of insurance, including:
You may be responsible for a copayment depending on your specific insurance plan.
You should use urgent care if you need immediate help but aren’t experiencing a medical emergency. Common reasons for urgent care/emergency care visits include the following, but not limited to:
Same-day care for an illness or injury that isn't life-threatening
- Cuts/lacerations with contained bleeding
- Ear infections
- Fever or chills
- Nausea, diarrhea and vomiting
- Urinary tract infections
24-hour care for life-threatening conditions
- Bleeding that won't stop
- Chest pains or stroke
- Seizures without pre-existing condition
- Serious burns
- Sudden loss or change of vision