TEST 123 TEST 123 TEST 123 TEST 123 TEST 123 TEST 123 TEST 123 TEST 123
Get Expert Care Without an Appointment
Walk in or use Save My Spot to minimize your wait. Simply choose a location and time that is convenient for you.
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
ACCEPTS MOST INSURANCE
For life-threatening situations, please dial 911 immediately
Video Visit Now
Can’t see your doctor in person? Cedars-Sinai healthcare experts are available for online video visits to discuss non-urgent medical issues such as colds, flu and mild infections.
Services Available at Urgent Care
Urgent care is a convenient option if you need immediate help but are not experiencing a medical emergency.
Things to Bring
- Photo ID (driver’s license, passport or any government-issued photo ID)
- Insurance card(s)
- Copies of tests, X-rays and scans, or medical histories related to your urgent issue
- List of medications, vitamins or dietary supplements you take, any allergies and your general health history
- A friend or family member to take you home, if needed
- Payment for services, insurance copays or other fees
Payment Options & Insurance
Services start at approximately $170 but may increase based on the types of clinical services required to care for you.
We accept most forms of insurance, including:
You may be responsible for a copayment depending on your specific insurance plan.
COVID-19 Updates for Our Visitors
Cedars-Sinai is committed to your health and safety. We are routinely updating our policies and guidelines to ensure everyone receives the care they need in a safe environment.
Video Visit Now
Cedars-Sinai offers virtual appointments for quick and convenient care with one of our health experts.
Communicate with your care team, view lab results, pay bills and more with My CS-Link.