Selected Key Publications
Selected News Coverage
- A technical paper, “MR Multitasking for multi-dimensional assessment of cardiovascular system (MT-MACS): development and feasibility study on the thoracic aorta”, authored by Zhehao Hu, Anthony Christodoulou, Zhaoyang Fan et al. was published online at Magnetic Resonance in Medicine.
- A United States Patent US10605880B2, “Respiratory phase-resolved 3D body imaging using iterative motion correction and average”, invented by Xiaoming Bi, Jianing Pang, Zhaoyang Fan et al. was issued.
- A NIH/NIBIB R01 application (Multiple PI: Dr. Zhaoyang Fan from Cedars-Sinai, Dr. Wensha Yang from USC) on MR-based abdominal radiation treatment planning received a score of 5% at a NIH review panel.
- Zhehao Hu, a PhD student in the Fan Laboratory, presented his work “Development of an MR multitasking-based multi-dimensional assessment of cardiovascular system technique: feasibility on the thoracic aorta” as a finalist in the Early Career Awards session at the 23rd Annual Meeting of the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (SCMR).
- Dr. Zhaoyang Fan gave an invited talk, “High-resolution MRI for Intracranial Artery Imaging” at 12th Annual Symposium on Neurovascular Disease, Santa Monica, CA.
- Dr. Zhaoyang Fan (Cedars-Sinai) was awarded as a Co-PI an R21 grant (CA234637) by NIH/NCI to work on the development of a novel 4D-MRI technique for monitoring pancreatic cancer treatment response to chemoradiation therapy.
- Dr. Zhaoyang Fan was awarded an R01 grant (HL147355) by NIH/NHLBI to work on the development of a longitudinal and quantitative MR plaque imaging technique for prediction of response to medical management in symptomatic intracranial atherosclerosis.