Principal investigator Piotr Slomka, PhD, FACC, is a research scientist in the Artificial Intelligence in Medicine Program within the Department of Medicine at Cedars-Sinai, and professor of medicine in-residence of the David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA. He received his doctorate in medical biophysics in 1995 from the University of Western Ontario, Canada.
- High-Performance Automated System for Analysis of Fast Cardiac Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography
- Integrated Analysis of Coronary Anatomy and Biology using 18F-Fluoride PET and CT Angiography
Meet Our Team
Learn more about the scientists, faculty members, investigators and other healthcare professionals of the Slomka Laboratory, whose dedicated efforts lead to groundbreaking discoveries.
Awards, Achievements & Publications
- Piotr Slomka, PhD, received funding for NIH R01: "Integrated Analysis of Coronary Anatomy and Biology using 18F-Fluoride PET and CT Angiography." This project aims to optimize the measurement of disease activity in coronary atherosclerosis using integrated 18F-NaF PET/CTA imaging.
- Award for the Best Paper in Basic/Technical Research in the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology
- Piotr Slomka, PhD, received Zaret-Beller JNC Distinguished Service – Best Reviewer Award from the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology.
- Piotr Slomka, PhD, was awarded the Best Paper in Basic/Technical Research from the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology.