Video Visit Now
We offer on-demand video visits for minor health conditions such as colds, flu, mild infections and more. A medical professional will see you promptly, whether you are a new or existing patient, and provide exceptional care, including guidance on next steps. Video visits are usually covered by your health insurance.*
- Video visits are on Zoom and work best on our mobile app (available in the Apple App Store or Google Play).
- Available 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Friday, and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekends.
- Video visits are available to new and existing patients
- Video visits are for mild health concerns and not chronic or serious conditions.
- For life-threatening conditions, call 911 or go to the emergency room.
- Our video visits are compliant with all health privacy laws.
*If you are self-pay and your video visit is not covered by federal or state Covid uninsured program/funds, you may be billed afterward in the range of $85 - $125.
Scheduled Video Visit
There's no need to delay care when you can't see your doctor in person. Get the world-class care you're used to with the convenience of video appointments. Scheduled video visits make it easier than ever to make your own health a priority.
- Your doctor may offer one of your follow-up appointments as a video visit.
- To join your scheduled Zoom visit, please follow these instructions.